بحث في المدونة

الجمعة، 3 فبراير 2012

? What's the new in this year


The sun is rising again !
Yes , it's the first shining in this year .
I was sure of that yesterday .
And now , the drops of water Penetrating the soil to tells the plants .
But what's the new in this year ?
Do you know what ?
If you don't know , I can tell you what .
This year we can breathe the air without Injustice !
This year we can breathe the air without Corruption !
Yeah , now we can walk in the streets and Criticize anything .
Now I'm not afraid form going to the police station and report about any Crime .
perhaps you can't believe that but this the fact .
Yep , you can choose your MP at free elections to represent you .
at this moment you can make peaceful demonstrations and protests to Expresses your opinion .
Yes , I'm really don't joke .
in short , the new of this year that we have freedom .
But I'm sorry I have to to wake you from your dreams , because Not all of this has been achieved .
But wait don't sad . we can achieve everything by working and working hard and do our best , and by our resolve , our strength ' our skills , our intelligence and by our Struggle we will make a great future for us and our children .
I see you smile , don't you ?
I suppose you knew what's the new this year .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
With my best wishes :
Ahmed Mousa / AHMEDHOLZ ^_^

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

;